This is what happened

Last blog, I was stressing out about running. That story was just two days ago but I felt like that was forever. I promised to update my progress the next day and I deeply apologize.

Let me rewind the time.

On Saturday, I did wake up early at 0700 which was before the sunrise. I ran and walk and ran and walk… lol. It took more almost an hour for 5 miles around the block. Then I got back and was excited to let everyone know that I did make it! But I got caught up to the next tasks immediately.

I went to two markets getting food for the week. Next, I went to Joann’s store to get some yarns and knitted a scarf. That ended the day pretty much. At night, we have some friends over for a feast that we prepared after the markets.

The day was long. I tried to post. I typed like a sentence. And, I stopped. I slept well that night.

The next day, Sunday.

Sunday was good, then brutal, but satisfying, and whole.

I woke up early, at around 0630. Got ready and had some coffee. Then, I was on a road to my friends’ place TO THE MOST AMAZING PLACE ON EARTH —- MOUNT ADAMS in Washington State.

This was our journey. We started driving at 0930. Got there at 11:15. Had food and started hiking at 11:30. It took us almost 5 hours to get up to the High Camps where most hikers were backpacking. Disclaimer, the trail was 8 miles round trip and normally would take about 2-3 hours to get up there. We were stopping a lot to take pictures that’s why it took us a long time. We had fun though.

Because we were hiking up so late, we got down when the sun was setting. Fortunately we got to our car before it was completely dark.

My body was so sore and at that time was like water. I wanted a hot bath so badly. We got back to our place almost 2300. I showered and slept super well last night.

Today. Monday.

I got up not too early but felt super refreshing. Oh I hit all my rings from my Apple watch and killed more than 1000 cal on the hike.

I had to go back to the armory to check on my AGR application. I finally send the application and hope that I can get an interview with them. I would love to work as a full-time staff for the National Guard.

That was all for today. I went back home around 1500. Sat around for a good while, editing some videos. Then I went outside and walked for more than 30 minutes. After that, I had dinner.

And, here I am. Writing this down to keep the record. The weekend was so good. I wanted to go back to Mount. Adam next time as a backpacker.

Hope you have a good time reading this. I’m gonna edit more videos and will post it promptly!

One thought on “This is what happened

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s